Dear AST Families and Friends,
There are so many amazing things happening right now in such a short time. Our first annual TAI-VEX tournament is happening tomorrow. Our elementary soccer team also has a match tomorrow and our badminton team is headed to Taipei for their tournament. On Monday, we have parent-teacher/student-led conferences and, on Wednesday, we have our Thanksgiving celebration starting at 11:40 am in the gym. It is a packed week.
This year’s Thanksgiving celebration will include something unique. There will be a Movember Cancer Awareness Auction in the afternoon. This organization has one clear goal: to stop men from dying too young. The auction will start at 1:30 pm in the gym.
Looking at other things on the calendar, we have:
- Thanksgiving - Wed. No 27- please click on the schedule here
- MAPS Testing
- Nov 26-27 Grades 9 and 10 - Reading and Language Usage
- Dec 10-13 Grades 1 through 8
- Grades 9 and 10 Math is not yet scheduled
- Dec 12 - Flu Shots
- Dec 20 - 30th Anniversary Finale at 10:00 a.m. Students, parents, family, and friends are all welcome!! Please RSVP with Amy, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a great weekend,