Dear AST Families and Friends,
We are rapidly approaching the end of the school year. Next week, on Wednesday, the MS Drama Performances will be held. The performance for parents will begin just a little earlier at 2:10 as this performance is a little longer than I originally understood. Afterward, parents are invited to join our presentation “Planning for College Now” in the MPR at 3:45 pm.
On Friday, the elementary school is hosting the End of Year Celebration at 2:30 pm. We look forward to seeing our elementary parents at that time.
For the last week of school, each day has a unique schedule. Monday, 3 June, has been designated the Service Day. Different groups will be off campus pursuing different service opportunities. These are so popular that we are currently organizing an educational trip for those MS students that did not yet sign-up for a service trip. We expect all of the groups to be back for the Spring Concert at 2:30 pm in the gym.
More Information by Grade Level:
These two weeks will go so quickly.
Have a great weekend,
Anthony and Annie
Parents are invited to:
- Wednesday, 29 May, 2:10 pm; MS Drama Performance (theatre)
- Wednesday, 29 May, 3:45 pm; Planning for College now (MPR)
- Monday, 3 June, 2:30 pm; Spring Concert
- Tuesday, 4 June, 1:30 pm; Graduation
- Wednesday, 5 June, 8:00 am; All School Assembly (Gym)
- Wednesday, 5 June, 10:30 am; 8th Grade Promotion
- Friday, 31 May, 2:30 pm; ES End of Year Celebration (theatre)
- Wednesday, 5 June,8:00 am; All School Assembly (Gym)
- Wednesday, 5 June, 8:30 am; 5th Grade Moving Up Ceremony (Gym)